Table of Contents
How to do Covid-19 vaccine registration online on cowin.gov.in
Covid-19 vaccine registration: Millions of people are facing corona infection in India and many people want to get corona vaccine for protection. The Indian government has started applying the vaccine for those below 45 years and above 18 years of age. If you are not able to register yet, today we are going to tell you how you can register for free by going to cowin.gov.in.
Anyone over the age of 18 can register themselves by visiting the cowin portal. For this, you do not need to give too much time, nor do you need to fill a long form, but you can register yourself by filling some important information. Keep in mind that no amount is charged during registration.
How to do COVID-19 vaccine registration online on cowin.gov.in
A minute registration on cowin.gov.in
- First of all open cowin.gov.in in any browser on your PC or mobile.
- After this click Register/Sing in yourself on the top right corner with yellow button.
- A new screen will open, which will have the Register or Sign In for Vaccination written under it. Type your mobile number and hit on GET OTP button.
- After this you will receive an OTP, which you will enter. Some times there might be a delay in receiving the OTP.
- After this, get yourself registered by entering basic details like name, gender and date of birth.
- Now Click on Schedule next to the name of the person to book and appointment.
- Identification card filled with the same information, which you can take along with you during the vaccination.
Note: You can add up to four family members through one registered mobile number.
How to do COVID-19 vaccine registration via Aarogya Setu App
If you do not want to use the cowin portal via a Web browser, you can use the Aarogya Setu App on your phone to register for the COVID-19 vaccine. Below are the steps that you can follow to do the registration on Aarogya Setu App .
- Open the Aarogya Setu app.
- Go to the CoWIN tab from the home screen.
- Select Vaccination Registration and enter your phone number to get an OTP.
- Tap Verify. You will be directed to the Registration of Vaccination page.
- Now follow the same steps as mentioned above for registering through the CoWIN portal.
COVID vaccine registration from Umang App
Apart from cowin.gov.in, you can also make registration for vaccine through Umang App.
Yes for this, the option to register on these apps has been given. The registration information in the Umang app is given inside the banner.
The vaccination drive currently includes two vaccines, namely Covaxin that has been developed by Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech and Covishield that has been developed by the Oxford-AstraZeneca and is being manufactured by the Serum Institute of India (SII).
- GOQii Vital 4 fitness band launched in India, with SpO2 sensor and blood pressure monitor
- How to download Facebook video step by step
- May Update by Google to supported pixels is rolling out
- How to not be bothered by the limited space of Google Photos-MultCloud
- Motorola Edge S 5G specifications, launch date, price, and more