How to check Jio call history online– Reliance Jio is the biggest and leading game player in the telecom industry. It has around 331.3 million users around the globe. The reason why Jio has millions of users is its service and attractive features. Today we will be discussing one amazing feature of Jio, i.e. “How to check Jio call history online or How can I check Jio call history online”.
Jio has provided an amazing facility to the users where they can check the Call, SMS and Data details of the past 180 days on MyJio app.
So, let’s dive in and see “How you can check Jio call history online?”.
How to check Jio call history online
There are few easy steps that you must follow to check Jio call history. So, let’s get started.
- First of all Login to MyJio App with your Jio number
- Now from the dashboard select Statement
- Now click on View Now Button
- Now click on Usage Charges
- After clicking on Usage Charges, you will see that there is three option of Data, Voice, and SMS.
- You can click on any of the tabs to know the usage
- If you want to know the call detail, then click on Voice and a list of calls will appear.
- You can also download these statements if you want.
By using this step, you can easily find any detail like Voice, Data, SMS, etc.
- Top 5 Best android apps to learn dance online
- Meme creator app for iPhone released by Facebook
- Dark mode for WhatsApp is just around the corner, iOS users to get it first
- Does Truecaller have call recording? This is how you can Record your Calls Automatically on Truecaller
- Top 10 Android launchers 2019 for your Android smartphones
Check Jio call history for another number
But what to do, if you want to check others phone usage. Then follow these simple steps, you will surely get it.
- After logging to your MyJio account, Go to Link new account
- Now type the number of which you want to find the detail
- Now enter the OTP and hence you have linked the account
- Now simply follow the above steps and you will get all the details regarding Data, Voice, and SMS
I hope you have definitely followed these steps and if not then you must try this. You can also share your ideas or views in the comment box.