Micromax is back with its new devices in India- In recent times, Since all the companies are trying to achieve the vision of Atmanibhar Bharat. And a lot of domestic companies have been coming into the big banner. Among them, Micromax also launched its special IN series to compete in the mobile market all again with the lowest price possible. The comeback of the company is looking forward to hitting the market shortly. It is about to launch two new smartphones, the Micromax IN Note 1 and IN 1B. So, let us discuss its specifications.
Micromax IN Note 1 Details And Specifications:
This is the Micromax premium phone which will give a tough fight to already existing devices of other brands such as realme 7 or redmi note series.it has a hole camera with the new stylish designs to capture the customer’s attention towards it.
- Launch price: 15,000(expected)
- The front camera is of 16 megapixels mounted at the center of the screen
- It has a 6.67-inch Full-HD+ IPS LCD with a 21:9 aspect ratio, with a refresh rate of 60Hz. 450 nits of brightness.
- the device is also having a quad-camera of 64 megapixels with 5 ultrawide and 2+2 mp for Mirco and depth sensor.
- Its chipset is of MediaTek Helio G85 that is used in most of the brands.
- It comes with 4 GB of ram and 128 GB of storage type.
- The device runs on the latest android 10
- Moreover, it is also backed by a 5,000 mAh battery and an 18-watt charging unit.
Micromax IN 1B Specifications:
This device is the companies budget phone. However, Micromax is trying its best to provide as many features as it can. By looking at the Indian market. Being already recognized as a brand will surely help Micromax to slightly boost up the sales.
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS LCD with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 60Hz refresh rate.
- It has a slightly thicker bottom
- The front camera is having 8megapixels waterdrop notch
- Its chipset is of MediaTek Helio G35
- It comes with 4gb of ram and 64 GB of storage.
- And has 13 megapixels of a triple rear camera.
- It also has a 5,000mAh battery and a 10-watt charging unit.
- Expected price: Rs 6,999
Availability Of These Devices:
The Micromax IN 1B has been planned at Rs.6,999 for the 2GB+32GB base variant. And for the 4GB+64GB variant, it’s expected price is Rs. 7,999 in India. It will have mostly three color variants — green, purple, and blue. The sale is likely to start from 26th November on Flipkart and Micromax’s website.
Micromax IN Note 1 will be available at Rs. 10,999 in India for the 4GB+64GB.The higher-end 4GB+128GB variant will be selling at Rs. 12,499. The two-color variants are – white and green.
- Instagram DM’s merged with Facebook messenger app
- Background noise cancellation for Microsoft Teams meeting coming soon
- WhatsApp Web Voice and Video call support coming soon
- How WhatsApp chats get leaked?
- Realme 7 Pro Specifications, Price, Availability, Camera and more