“Send pictures without losing quality WhatsApp Android“
We all know WhatsApp is the most used chatting app. But it can also be used for sending Audio, Video, Photos, etc. But when we send photos on WhatsApp, it gets compressed. So, today I am going to tell you the steps to how to send pictures without losing quality WhatsApp Android.
How to send pictures on WhatsApp without compression
Steps to send pictures without losing quality WhatsApp Android
Step 1: By changing the extension of the image
- First, browse to the folder from your gallery where you have stored that image
- Now, select the file which you want to send without compression.
- Select the ‘Rename’ option.
- Now, you need to rename the selected file to .doc extension.
- Now send this image on the WhatsApp and tell him or her to change it into .jpg extension.
And yeah!.. you have done.
Step 2: Compressing Multiple Images into a ZIP File
This is another best trick that can be used to send the images without compression on WhatsApp.
To use this method, you must follow the following steps:
- Go to the File Manager and select the images that you want to send on the WhatsApp.
- Then you can see there are three dots, tap on it and select the option “Compress”.
- Now choose the location where you want to save the compressed folder.
- Now send the compressed folder to your friend on WhatsApp and tell them to decompress it.
And yeah… you have successfully sent the image without compression on WhatsApp.
Also Read| How To Enable Slow Motion Video in Android Device
Step 3: Using YOWhatsApp
This is the modified version of the WhatsApp. It has a lot of features that you can use.
- Download YOWhatsApp from the Play Store and install it to your Android phone.
- Now the second step is to browse to the location where you have saved YOWhatsApp apk and then install it normally.
- Here you have to simply provide your phone number just you do on other apps.
- Once you have confirmed your phone number, you can send your images without compression.
you can also explore setting and YoMods by going into the setting panel. So, these are the three cool methods that you can use to send images on WhatsApp without compression. If you know any other methods apart from these, you can share with me in the comment box.
Leave a Reply