Tata Neu – Tata’s super app “Tata Neu” has been launched. It is a one stop solution. Means app one and many work. Various tasks like flight booking, shopping, hotel booking, electricity bill payment, food bill payment, food order, grocery order can be done with this app. The competition of this app is believed to be from Flipkart, Amazon and PayTm.
What will be different in Tata New app | Tata Neu?
Third party services will be available on ‘Tata Neu’ app. Also, Tata’s exclusive service platforms such as Tata Pay, food delivery apps QMin and Starbucks, shopping platforms Tata Cliq grocery stores Big Basket, Taj Hotels, Air Asia flights can be booked.
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z2 launched with some special features
- What is Conversational AI Software, and How does it Work?
- How to link Aadhar to PAN on incomtaxindia portal: PAN with Aadhar
- Apple iPhone 14 Release Date, Price, and Specifications
- How to remove password from pdf on Windows, Android, iPhone- Unlock PDF
Where to download the Tata’s new app?
Will get these facilities: Features of Tata Neu App
- Services like grocery, flight booking, food delivery, investment, hotel booking will be available on “Tata New” app.
- The option of Tata Pay service will be available on the tata new app. Meaning users will be able to pay for broadband, electricity, pipe gas, landline, mobile, DTH recharge.
- Tata Neu App UPI Payment App Tata Pay Debit and Credit Card login can be done.
- In this app, the option of investment services like instant loan, buy now pay later will be available.
- Online food delivery service will be available on the app.
- Neu Coins will be offered as redeem point on Tata Neu app. The cost of each Neu coin will be Rs. 1/-. With this app, you will be able to order medicine online along with flight booking.
- Windows 11 release date is out and who will get the update?
- Best Cryptocurrency app in India- Buy, Sell and Trade in cryptocurrency
- Nokia C20 Plus Price, Specifications, Camera, Availability, and more
- e-RUPI a new UPI mode launched by PM Modi
- How to trace unknown email sender address