What is Jio Giga Fibre? – Jio Giga Fiber is Reliance Jio’s FTTH (Fiber To the Home) broadband solution. Fiber To The Home (FTTH) or Fiber To The Premises (FTTP), is the delivery of a communications signal over optical fiber from the operator’s switching equipment all the way to a home or business.
Jio Giga Fiber is the latest offer from Jio for your home. Jio offers superior internet experience to surf, stream, game, and work and provides the facility to explore
Jio Giga Fiber provides the ultra-fast upload and download speeds ‘milli seconds’.
How Jio giga fiber works?
Jio Giga Fibre works on the FTTH. This is basically a broadband solution which delivers the communication signal over optical fibre from the operator to directly your home.
What is the Speed of Jio Giga Fiber?
Jio Fiber Preview offer offers 100 GB at 100 Mbps, after 100 GB it gets reduced to 1 Mbps with unlimited data.
How to get Jio
G iga fiber?
A lot of societies in Mumbai and Delhi are using Jio Giga Fibre but it is still under the testing phase. And here is the steps, how to get jio giga fiber?
Here I am telling you the steps so that you can easily setup it at your places also.
- First of all ,you have to find the jio representatives, who make a round in the areas where the consumer is already using this service.
- Now you need to deposit Rs.4500 to get the connection which is refundable. You can pay it via credit card, debit card, Paytm
- Now you need to submit the address proof of your current location with a passport size photograph.
- As soon as you make payment of the money, you will receive a text message for your new connection from the Jio team
- After these processes, you will receive the details of the hardware installation.
- You can choose your convenient time as per your wish for the installation executives to visit your place and the installation time will take only one hour.
- The company technician visit your place and setup the Jio Fibre connection.
G iga fiber registration
Jio Giga Fibre online Registration process has been started. You can also register to
What is the current Plan of Jio Giga Fiber?
The current offer is JioGigaFiber preview offer which gives you ultra high-speed internet up to 100Mbps for 90 days along with a monthly data quota of 100 GB and a complimentary access to a host of Jio’s premium apps. Incase, you consume 100 GB of your data quota within a month you can continue to enjoy our high speed internet services by performing a complimentary data top-up of 40 GB via MyJio App or through Jio.com. As this is a preview offer, there are no installation charges levied but there is a refundable security deposit of Rs.4,500 taken for the ONT device (GigaHub Home Gateway). This amount needs to be paid through Debit card, Credit Card, Jio Money or Pay TM.