Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush– The Chinese Smartphone manufacturing giant is all set to launch an Electric Toothbrush in India on 20th Feb 2020. It’s quite surprising that Xiaomi who is known for smartphones is venturing into the hygiene industry.
The company has already finished its testing of Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush and is all set for an official launch on 20th Feb across the country. This newly designed product is named as “Mijia Sonic Electric Toothbrush T300” for the Indian subcontinent.
Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush price
“Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush” is one of the wide range of products you can see in the near future by Xiaomi. Currently, there are two variants of the “Mijia Sonic Electric Toothbrush”, T500 and T300. Mijia Sonic Electric Toothbrush T300 may arrive in India with a price tag between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 1500 (around 14 to 20 USD).
Electric Toothbrush on Amazon
Electric Toothbrush how to use?
Here are some tips and steps to use the Electric Toothbrushes- How to use Electric Toothbrushes?
Make sure that your Electric Toothbrush is fully charged.
Maintain the integrity of the Electric Toothbrush i.e, your brush should have gentle and soft and round edges bristles. Check properly that it should no have a sharp or pin-pointed edge. It may damage your gums.
Clean the bristles with some water and apply a pea-sized dab of toothpaste on it.
Divide your mouth into 4 quadrants, top, bottom left and right. You can start with any quadrant of your choice and spend at least 40 seconds on each quadrant.
Hold the toothbrush on the gum line between tooth and gum at a 45-degree angle. Apply gentle pressure. Brush your teeth thoroughly.
After you have brushed, use an antiseptic mouth rinse and rinse out your mouth with some clean and freshwater.
Clean the brush properly and store it in a clean and safe place to avoid damage.
Electric Toothbrush vs regular
Brushing your teeth regularly and in the right way is the foundation of good oral care. American Dental Association (ADA) says that both electric and regular toothbrushes are effective in removing oral plaque that causes tooth decay and disease
Both Electric and regular toothbrushes have their own benefits. The American Dental Association puts a Seal of Acceptance on any toothbrush, electric or regular. Both are proven safe and effective.
What are the benefits of Electric Toothbrushes?
There are several benefits or pros of using Electric Toothbrushes. Some of them are-
- Electric Toothbrushes are more effective
- Easier for people with limited mobility
- There’s a built-in timer in Electric Toothbrushes
- It causes less waste of water, toothpaste and time
- Improve focus while brushing
- IT improves oral health in people with orthodontic appliances
- Electric Toothbrushes are fun for kids
- Safe for gums
Cons of Electric Toothbrushes
- A bit costly
- Need to have electricity for charging
Benefits of Manual toothbrush or regular toothbrushes
- Accessible to all means you can purchase it from anywhere
- Affordable as it is very cheap
However, the smartphone giant Xiaomi Mi is looking to be more competitive in the market with the launch of Mijia Sonic Electric Toothbrush T300. The launch of the toothbrush at such price may give competition to Oral-B, Philips and other dental care brands.
- Top 10 best WiFi hacking apps for Android and iPhone 2020
- Download Windows 12 Lite OS Linux Distribution 64bit ISO
- Top 10 best remote desktop client software tools for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- How much will next iPhone cost? iPhone SE2 price and launch date iPhone 9